• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tor_klumph

Tor_klumph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:37 AM

So for the last year I've been using my MP9 withy the Angry Gun suppressor/barrel extension in a field environment with distances of 100-150 ft. All my internals are stock, but my hopup just died so I've decided to do some upgrades.
To get to the point, I'm interested in the falcon extended inner barrel. http://www.airsoftgi...oducts_id=13354
That's the barrel on airsoftgi. Has anyone used this? Is it worth the price? Is I better than the Angry Gun barrel?
Any guidence will be helpful.

#2 Neil Engleman

Neil Engleman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Bought it, will do a write up once it is in.

#3 Neil Engleman

Neil Engleman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Well, I now have the Falcon Barrel installed and got to use it this past weekend.   The barrel preformed extremely well!  I was truly impressed after using it this weekend.   After hearing so many mixed reviews of the Angry Gun, I am very happy I was able to spend less money and get a very consistent barrel.  

Installing the Falcon barrel did give me a little trouble, however, as the barrel has a very slightly larger outer diameter than the stock barrel.  Because of this larger OD I was not able to properly install the REAPS bucking into the hop up.  I could get everything together, but the hop up would spin the whole bucking around the barrel, and I didn't have this problem with the stock barrel and the REAPS.  The power increase with the barrel is quite substantial, I was shooting 320fps with .3s WITH the dangerwerx flute valve installed.  The max range holding level, even with a stock bucking that has a large chip taken out, looked to be right around 200ft.  I had total confidence engaging targets at 180ft and had full faith in the red dot inside of 150ft.  Shooting side by side with a WE SCAR open-bolt with .3s, with some upgrades though I don't know what,  I was able to match the range easily and was quite a bit more consistent.  This barrel took away the handicap of the short stock barrel and made this little thing a true competitor for field games.  Recommended.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users