• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 helppls

helppls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

Need lower reciever help how do I get the damn thing out without 1,000 parts flying across the room, how do i get the pin above the trigger out to remove stuff, how do i get fire selector out, how do i put all that sh*t in the g&p. I know it's been posted a bunch of times but people never help and always post the same picture of the parts chart but that's 0 help to the noobs like me who need it. So just flipping help and maybe i'll make a lower rec disassembly video or steel body video because there are no guides to it anywhere.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,302 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

View PostGoddamnhelppls, on 10 August 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Need lower reciever help how do I get the damn thing out without 1,000 parts flying across the room, how do i get the pin above the trigger out to remove stuff, how do i get fire selector out, how do i put all that sh*t in the g&p. I know it's been posted a bunch of times but people never help and always post the same picture of the parts chart but that's 0 help to the noobs like me who need it. So just flipping help and maybe i'll make a lower rec disassembly video or steel body video because there are no guides to it anywhere.
I found this.  While I appreciate your frustration, Members and Mods typically only comment on topics that we have a fair amount of knowledge on.  Niko, the other Mod, and I do not own a KM11A1 or we might be able to provide more help.

See here and please note that I am in no way endorsing the thread.  It may help you out though: http://www.airsoftre...hp?topic=2618.0

Welcome to the KWA Forums by the way.

#3 helppls

helppls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Thank you man you're a gunsaver

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,302 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

View Posthelppls, on 10 August 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

Thank you man you're a gunsaver
You are very welcome.  It's about the only thing out there, so anything you can contribute back through videos of pictures would be appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users