Jump to content


GBB M4?


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:26 AM

View PosteXiLe., on 29 January 2010 - 05:20 AM, said:

This all sounds amazingly bad a** but was curious if the roomers around here at my local airsoft shops are true about it only being available to the military and law enforcement? If not are you able to come to the Kwa location and purchase a gun on site?

There will be 2 versions, 1. Civilian 2. Military & Law Enforcement. Differences in material, performance specs, and price.

#62 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

View PostRadix, on 29 January 2010 - 08:26 AM, said:

There will be 2 versions, 1. Civilian 2. Military & Law Enforcement. Differences in material, performance specs, and price.

can we buy military version?

#63 azzauzi

azzauzi

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Olympia WA
  • Interests:Gearwhoring, Milsim, KWA, food, travel, archery/bowhunting.
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

View PostRadix, on 29 January 2010 - 08:26 AM, said:

There will be 2 versions, 1. Civilian 2. Military & Law Enforcement. Differences in material, performance specs, and price.

So the one at the shotshow demo video, was that a civilian version or a LE version?

#64 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 01:57 PM

View Postazzauzi, on 29 January 2010 - 01:44 PM, said:

So the one at the shotshow demo video, was that a civilian version or a LE version?

LE i think

#65 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

The one in the video was a pre-production. LE & Military versions "may" be available to the public in very limited quantities. One must be aware the LE & Military version shoots over 500+ FPS.

#66 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:58 PM

View PostRadix, on 29 January 2010 - 02:52 PM, said:

The one in the video was a pre-production. LE & Military versions "may" be available to the public in very limited quantities. One must be aware the LE & Military version shoots over 500+ FPS.

I plan on backyard shooting with it only (if i can get the military version) i have a SR12 for reg game play

#67 Guest_Radix_*

Guest_Radix_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:53 PM

View PostHitman07, on 29 January 2010 - 02:58 PM, said:

I plan on backyard shooting with it only (if i can get the military version) i have a SR12 for reg game play

Because of the requirements for audible feedback, the LM4 may be a bit too loud for backyard shooting. ;)

#68 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:12 PM

View PostRadix, on 29 January 2010 - 03:53 PM, said:

Because of the requirements for audible feedback, the LM4 may be a bit too loud for backyard shooting. ;)
Oh, I need to have one!:dribble:

#69 Hitman07

Hitman07

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:YouTube, Airsoft/Paintball, and Computers
  • Country:

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

View PostRadix, on 29 January 2010 - 03:53 PM, said:

Because of the requirements for audible feedback, the LM4 may be a bit too loud for backyard shooting. ;)

yea it sounded loud in the video lol




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users