• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Hyde

Andrew Hyde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:13 AM

I bought the Sr-10 basically brand new from a friend,it was still in the original plastic,and well it worked great for 5 games,brought it home,and wanted to take a few shots to dial in my new scope and well....it wont shoot and i get a really weird noise its making,i have NO idea what it is,and with limited skill with taking apart airsoft guns,id like for some advice on the forums,i can post a video if ya'll want to hear the noise.... thanks in advance guys :)

#2 Lammy1000

Lammy1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:33 AM

Please post video.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

View PostAndrew Hyde, on 02 August 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

I bought the Sr-10 basically brand new from a friend,it was still in the original plastic,and well it worked great for 5 games,brought it home,and wanted to take a few shots to dial in my new scope and well....it wont shoot and i get a really weird noise its making,i have NO idea what it is,and with limited skill with taking apart airsoft guns,id like for some advice on the forums,i can post a video if ya'll want to hear the noise.... thanks in advance guys :)
If you a engaging the trigger and getting a squealing noise with out the gun firing it's most likely due to a stripped piston, blown bearing, or broken gear.  If the gun is cycling and squealing it's most likely the motor height adjustment.  Can you clarify if the the gun cycles or not.

#4 Andrew Hyde

Andrew Hyde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

Well,the noise was a jammed inner barrell,but my new problem(and and the issue i was having) its refusal to feed,and when it does feed,it only shoots the bb 4 to five feet,with absolutely no force...

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostAndrew Hyde, on 04 August 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Well,the noise was a jammed inner barrell,but my new problem(and and the issue i was having) its refusal to feed,and when it does feed,it only shoots the bb 4 to five feet,with absolutely no force...
I think this point pictures might help if you can post them.  Please show the inner barrel, hop-up, etc.

#6 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,886 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

You may have a busted tappet plate that is no longer able to hole the air nozzle in place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users