Jump to content


Best lube for lm4?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Felipe_PFL

Felipe_PFL

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

What is the best lube for lm4s?

#2 General Pickle

General Pickle

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oregon
  • Interests:tactical stuffs(airsoft, real steel, knives etc.), mechanical and manufacturing engineering, computers, gaming, the great outdoors
  • Country:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

This has been covered many times:
http://www.kwausa.co...e<br /> <br /> http://www.kwausa.co...e<br /> <br /> http://www.kwausa.co...c=10126&hl=lube

Try those threads for more opinions. Many people, such as myself, use Froglube with great results. Other people choose to keep it simple and use silicone oil. The rare few seem to be very happy with boobiem4h's 'Murderoil' which seems to be a great solution as well.

#3 okay47

okay47

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Clara, CA
  • Interests:One Two Potato
  • Country:

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

I use slip2000 for metal and pure silicone RC shock oil for anything rubber.  I've tried frog lube on my pisols and haven't really noticed anything outstanding but nothing terrible as well.  If anything, I would stay away from aerosol silicone spray since I've read elsewhere that it has additives that may actually be harmful (you may want to research this since this might be hearsay).

#4 BioRage

BioRage

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Country:

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostGeneral Pickle, on 01 August 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

This has been covered many times:
http://www.kwausa.co.....e<br /><br />http://www.kwausa.co.....e<br /><br />http://www.kwausa.co...c=10126&hl=lube

Try those threads for more opinions. Many people, such as myself, use Froglube with great results. Other people choose to keep it simple and use silicone oil. The rare few seem to be very happy with boobiem4h's 'Murderoil' which seems to be a great solution as well.

View Postokay47, on 03 August 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

I use slip2000 for metal and pure silicone RC shock oil for anything rubber.  I've tried frog lube on my pisols and haven't really noticed anything outstanding but nothing terrible as well.  If anything, I would stay away from aerosol silicone spray since I've read elsewhere that it has additives that may actually be harmful (you may want to research this since this might be hearsay).

+1.

I picked up 30 wt Silicon shock oil (25-30 wt works)

Also just picked up 4oz of "Frog Lube today"!

#5 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SAN JOSE, CA
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!
  • Country:

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Murder Oil. Google that ish

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2



#6 okay47

okay47

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Clara, CA
  • Interests:One Two Potato
  • Country:

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

View PostBoobieM4H, on 05 August 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Murder Oil. Google that ish

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I've been meaning to check your guys' product out.  I've heard good things, I saw knucklesgsm's video and I heard nothing but great things.  Also nice to know this was made from educated and qualified dudes who know their stuff.  I'll make sure to try it out next time.

Edited by okay47, 05 August 2013 - 02:44 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users