• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oswald808

oswald808

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:41 PM

Does anyone else have the "rabbit kick" recoil buffer?  All it does it practically eliminate recoil and double to triple the rof in fully automatic...I can't complain though because my friend owns the company and sent it to me for free :P

#2 Jakeedaman21

Jakeedaman21

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Reduce recoil in an LM4? Now that's a new one. Might as well buy an AEG at that point...

#3 oswald808

oswald808

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

it's supposed to make the bolt more efficient too but i'm not quite sure how it would do that

i have a video but i think it's too big to post... -_-

Edited by oswald808, 31 July 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#4 JonathanNCP

JonathanNCP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

Reduce recoil in an LM4? Now that's a new one. Might as well buy an AEG at that point...

or buy a polarstar. i think a lot opf LM4 users buy it for the recoil and rate of fire for training for thier AR big brother. I know I do.

#5 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

I agree with Jake.  Defeats the purpose of an LM4 if you reduce the recoil.  I can see how that is beneficial in real steel for quicker target reacquisition but not in this case.
There are ways to increase the ROF in the LM4 without messing with the bolt or the buffer but I'm not going to tell.................:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users