Magazines MP9 KSC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, metalworking, and other stuff.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

I've been having a really hard time finding magazines for this gun, but I found one or two places selling 55 round "System 7/Taiwan Version" mags.

The sites say they are made by KSC (Which I have been lead to understand is KWA) and they claim that they will work in this gun, but I wanted to double check and make sure.

Does anyone know if these KSC 55 rounders will work in my KWA MP9?

Edited by Gunslinger, 31 July 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

Hey Gunslinger, welcome to the forums. Can you post a link so we can verify if these are the correct mags? System 7 is KSC's way of saying NS2, and System 7 Two is KSC's version of KWA's FV gas engine, which, is just a larger version of NS2. Once I see the pics of the mags we can verify whether or not they are compatible.

#3 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostOutlaw1995, on 01 August 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

Hey Gunslinger, welcome to the forums. Can you post a link so we can verify if these are the correct mags? System 7 is KSC's way of saying NS2, and System 7 Two is KSC's version of KWA's FV gas engine, which, is just a larger version of NS2. Once I see the pics of the mags we can verify whether or not they are compatible.
Certianly:
http://www.airsoftat...ine-p/64548.htm
http://www.airsoftgl...oducts_id=13479

#4 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:41 AM

The first (with the bb rail at the right side) is ONLY for KSC SPP/TMP the first prototype of MP9 series
The second (with the rail at the front)is the correct one for the KSC MP9 System7 and KWA KMP9 NS2 series
I encourage you to buy original KWA mags they will be much better than ksc, the quality of materials are greater, you can find them in airsoftextreme i bought 2 long mags and 1 short and work perfect, in one of them i lost the O ring that is placed at the charging valve....  that only causes losing some gas while charging the mags.

#5 Gunslinger

Gunslinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostPJ-P09, on 16 August 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

The first (with the bb rail at the right side) is ONLY for KSC SPP/TMP the first prototype of MP9 series
The second (with the rail at the front)is the correct one for the KSC MP9 System7 and KWA KMP9 NS2 series
I encourage you to buy original KWA mags they will be much better than ksc, the quality of materials are greater, you can find them in airsoftextreme i bought 2 long mags and 1 short and work perfect, in one of them i lost the O ring that is placed at the charging valve....  that only causes losing some gas while charging the mags.
I was worried about that- I've read about the HK versions of KWA's stuff not having great internals, but I was hoping it was just an unlucky user or two.

Looks like I'll have to wait until they get restocked then, as they are sold out everywhere. (I checked Airsoftextreme- you must have gotten a couple of the last ones, as they are currently sold out as well. Thank you for the recommendation however.) Well, except Ebay. There's one guy trying to sell them for $600 each.

I'll see if I can make due with the 20-rounders for now. Those are in stock everywhere.

#6 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostGunslinger, on 17 August 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

There's one guy trying to sell them for $600 each.

I'll see if I can make due with the 20-rounders for now. Those are in stock everywhere.
WTF? 600$ each mag? that guy is crazy!! :shocked:
the 20 round mag are very funny, i mean they convert your smg into a little baby that will scare everybody :wub: they're great because the gun is much more maneuverable

My friend has an kwa LM4, he asked "evike" why the mags still in pre-order and they told him that is always in pre-order or out of stock because people buy them more mags than kwa can supply them, so if you want mags you will have to pre-order some to be sure that sometime when the pre-orders placed before you are send,  you will get your mags.

Or be patient and daily check the websites where the mags are out of stock, and hope someday they have some ready to be sold.

#7 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostPJ-P09, on 08 September 2013 - 03:35 PM, said:

WTF? 600$ each mag? that guy is crazy!! :shocked:
the 20 round mag are very funny, i mean they convert your smg into a little baby that will scare everybody :wub: they're great because the gun is much more maneuverable

My friend has an kwa LM4, he asked "evike" why the mags still in pre-order and they told him that is always in pre-order or out of stock because people buy them more mags than kwa can supply them, so if you want mags you will have to pre-order some to be sure that sometime when the pre-orders placed before you are send,  you will get your mags.

Or be patient and daily check the websites where the mags are out of stock, and hope someday they have some ready to be sold.
$600?  I know we aren't supposed to sell on the site but I am happy to sell you mine for ....hmmmm $500...LOL.

#8 bid2630

bid2630

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

No guarantees, but it appears this place has some in stock.  Noticed this when I was looking around for 21rd M1911 mags.

http://www.airsoftou...irsoft-magazine

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Magazines, MP9, KSC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users