• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 James1187

James1187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Well, I am making money to buy the KMP9R along with 2 extra magazines, CYMA folding foregrip, Team Associated 30WT silicone oil (Still Not Decided), AI Propane Adapter, and Some G&G .25 bbs. What I really want to know is that I can't find good concise to the point.

1.) I cannot find a detailed cleaning video on youtube with the parts needed to be cleaned and what silicone to use. Can someone please do a detailed description, or (Kudos to you if you do) make a video.
2.) Is it ok to use the silicone oil provided with the AI propane adapter in a propane tank? If so what is the weight.
3.) I'm going to use Bernzomatic 16.4 oz Propane Cylinders and add silicone oil. How many drops/ sprays is needed in the adapter, and how long will it last until having to add the oil/ spray again.
4.) How often will I have to clean the gun when using Bernzomatic and silicone oil ( How Many Rounds/ Mags,).
5.) How hard is it to disassemble the gun and lube it, and how long does it take.

Thanks to whoever answers... If I left something out I wanted to ask I will post another comment on this forum.

Thanks for taking your time and expertise - :D

#2 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

First of all, i recommend not to use propane.... i always used green or red gas and worked perfect, one day i try to use propane and broke the disconnector... #153
1- Here is a video, is not perfect but you can find 80% of information to know how to disassembly the mp9

2,3- As i said i won't use propane any more..
4,5- I try to clean everithing everytime i play with it, with some practice it will only take about 40 min to disassembly, clear and reassembly all.

Hope this help you :)

#3 James1187

James1187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

You don't reccomend using Propane, but you use Red Gas? That makes no sense whatsoever.

#4 PJ-P09

PJ-P09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Propane is dry and stronger than redgas, is not the same

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KMP9, Noob, Maintanence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users