4 replies to this topic

#1 MustacheJason

MustacheJason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Battlefield, JROTC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

So...my MP7 is a little busted. I was doing some rough, legit MilSim(not actually doing milsim) action and my MP7's foregrip broke off. Very disapointing, since my warranty was up. It had also taken a huge piece where the foregrip was mounted on the body.

So I need some help/suggestions. Buy a broken MP7, gut of its parts and then place my parts inside it's body, or "ghetto rig" the grip back on by superglueing it until I can resolve something.

Keep in mind, I currently do not have ANY money to spend at all (maybe in a few months I will though), so I need cheap and budget friendly solutions that will work for a long while.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostMustacheJason, on 24 July 2013 - 09:28 AM, said:

So...my MP7 is a little busted. I was doing some rough, legit MilSim(not actually doing milsim) action and my MP7's foregrip broke off. Very disapointing, since my warranty was up. It had also taken a huge piece where the foregrip was mounted on the body.

So I need some help/suggestions. Buy a broken MP7, gut of its parts and then place my parts inside it's body, or "ghetto rig" the grip back on by superglueing it until I can resolve something.

Keep in mind, I currently do not have ANY money to spend at all (maybe in a few months I will though), so I need cheap and budget friendly solutions that will work for a long while.
Hi MJ - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  While you do not have cash now, this may be something to consider as you save: http://www.kwausa.co... +rail +adapter

See the video in the first post.

Hope this helps.

PS - It's a whole lot easier than swapping internals!

#3 choochoo

choochoo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

View Postgcw360, on 24 July 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hi MJ - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  While you do not have cash now, this may be something to consider as you save: http://www.kwausa.co... +rail +adapter

Hope this helps.

Wow, that's a great idea.  I just forwarded it to my friend who's also got a broken foregrip.

#4 MustacheJason

MustacheJason

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Battlefield, JROTC

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I really like this rail and I am totally going to do this the minute i get some money.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

View Postchoochoo, on 24 July 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

Wow, that's a great idea.  I just forwarded it to my friend who's also got a broken foregrip.
Glad it helped.

View PostMustacheJason, on 24 July 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Thanks! I really like this rail and I am totally going to do this the minute i get some money.
My pleasure.  It's Boobie who deserves the credit for making the video.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MP7, Repair, H&K MP7A1, Broken, Broken MP7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users