4 replies to this topic

#1 leothelion

leothelion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

Hey all..

So I got my Vector today. I bought it second hand for a stupidly low price because I knew it had some firing issues. Firstly the gun seems to be in great condition so I dont think its been treated badly. All the parts seem well lubricated etc and the bolt movment is smooth..

But..

I rack it and push and hold the bolt catch as if to dry fire (same if the mag was loaded) it will fire once or twice then the next trigger pull there is a click sound as if de-cocking then thats it, pulling on the trigger will not do anything. So re-cock and the samething happens a couple of shots, click then nothing. All functions are working correctly (semi,burst and F/A) and I know that the mag is a good one. Im betting (hoping) its somethin small.

Ill try upload a video of this happening so you can get a better look at it but that wont be for a couple of days.

Any help would be much apreciated

Leo

#2 leothelion

leothelion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:53 AM

A video to see whats happening:

#3 leothelion

leothelion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:29 PM

Its the impact hammer. Its loose and not connected to the spring. Could anyone possibly take a photo showing me how this should be set up correctly.

#4 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,882 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

Take a look at this video made by boobieM4H.  It's a complete disassembly and it should answer your questions.  
http://www.kwausa.co...showtopic=10416

#5 leothelion

leothelion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Thank you very much I really apreciate the info..

Sorry for late reply - been away in the countryside lovin up that clean air ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users