• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Real Player

Real Player

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

So the trigger safety stopped functioning on my KMP9. So I took it apart to find that part 74 was missing and one of the bushings for the trigger was popped out of place but still on the pin. While I was examining I noticed that the mechanism used to hold part 74 in was extremely poorly designed. It is simply a spring that sits between the trigger and the trigger safety and it elevates the trigger safety. Except I found that the spring was held in place by its own pressure around a small raised circle, so if the spring loses tension over time, it will easily slide over it and come out of the slit at the bottom of the trigger. So I came to the conclusion that I would just order the part from the pro shop. Instead I found out that the parts go 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, 77... My next step was to call KWA and see if they could sell me one via phone, since I've been through a similar process where they have one to sell, they just don't post it online. I called and they said their part department was busy and they took my information and said they would call back in less than a hour. So of course with my previous experiences with KWA's customer service, I never received a call back. They in fact had five hours remaining in the day to call me back, but just didn't manage. I'll call back on Monday in hopes for better service although unlikely. I'm not extremely bothered by that since I'm rather patient or that the part isn't on the the website, it's just the principal I'm pissed of about. If you say you're going to do something, do it. Don't go and waste somebody else's time and effort if you don't have to. I'm starting to see more and more every day why local stores cut off their partnership with KWA to be a licensed seller and sell KWA products. They absolutely refuse to deal with KWA anymore because of their shoddy customer service. Now I haven't had to many problems with the customer service, but I could only imagine what store has to constantly deal with. I would like to sum this up with the saying, with great power comes great responsibility. KWA's great power in a sense is their wonderful product, but they lack the responsibility do deal with their customers properly.

#2 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Real Player,
  I'm sorry for your recent encounter with our office and I apologize that you did not receive a call back on Friday. A time frame should not have been given to you for a call back. We take each call in the order received, and are not always able to get back to each customer. Again, I'm sorry we were unable to get back to you during the day.

I have checked our system and we do have all the parts in stock that you're looking for. You may give me a call and I will personally help you out with your order.
Call me at 626-581-1777 and ask for Jim.

Jim Rupe
Customer Service Manager
KWA Performance Industries, Inc.

#3 Real Player

Real Player

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:07 PM

Well I called back and finally received an answer and I made sure to call practically as soon as the offices opened. (So they wouldn't be "busy") I didn't mention that they had not called back on Friday because I didn't feel like getting the general response of, "Oh, well we won't let that happen again." I appreciate your post though KingSize, it's just that I don't find it necessary to have to be given a particular number or person to talk to to get a response.

#4 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

I agree with you Real Player and aplogize for your experience. Also

View PostReal Player, on 25 July 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

"Oh, well we won't let that happen again."
, not as long as I can help it.
Sorry, couldn't resist..Just know that we do everything we can to get to everyone as quickly as we can. I'm glad you were able to get through and get what you need. Let us know if you need anything else in the near future.

Thanks for the post to bring this to my attention.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bacon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users