• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pillidge

Pillidge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

Around 2 years ago, I purchased a KWA M11A1 NS2 from a small hobby store somewhere close to Newport, California. I do not remember the name of the store, nor do I know any details regarding it.

During the first few months I owned it, I would successfully fire BBs out of it with no problem whatsoever. After these first few months, I simply kept in on my shelf, where it would sit there for quite a while, and only be dry-fired every once in a while (for the fun of it).

Recently, I tried to fire BBs out of it once again, and here is exactly what happened: Right after I inserted the magazine into the gun (I pulled the bolt back BEFOREHAND, just so you all know) I tried to fire it once, the bolt moved forwards, a BB went forward a few millimeters toward the underside of the barrel it was supposed to go through, and both the bolt and the BB remained stationary until I pulled the bolt back once again to let the BB fall out of the gun.

I am nowhere near proficient in the art of fixing weapons, or any other piece of machinery, so I am wondering how exactly I should contact KWA, and/or have any missing part shipped to me. It would also be appreciated if the price of the part(s) could be noted.

Any help at all would be nice.

Thank you.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostPillidge, on 19 July 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

Around 2 years ago, I purchased a KWA M11A1 NS2 from a small hobby store somewhere close to Newport, California. I do not remember the name of the store, nor do I know any details regarding it.

During the first few months I owned it, I would successfully fire BBs out of it with no problem whatsoever. After these first few months, I simply kept in on my shelf, where it would sit there for quite a while, and only be dry-fired every once in a while (for the fun of it).

Recently, I tried to fire BBs out of it once again, and here is exactly what happened: Right after I inserted the magazine into the gun (I pulled the bolt back BEFOREHAND, just so you all know) I tried to fire it once, the bolt moved forwards, a BB went forward a few millimeters toward the underside of the barrel it was supposed to go through, and both the bolt and the BB remained stationary until I pulled the bolt back once again to let the BB fall out of the gun.

I am nowhere near proficient in the art of fixing weapons, or any other piece of machinery, so I am wondering how exactly I should contact KWA, and/or have any missing part shipped to me. It would also be appreciated if the price of the part(s) could be noted.

Any help at all would be nice.

Thank you.
You can contact KWA through the Help Desk.  See here: http://kwausa.com/support/

Or contact directly at:

For Questions, Warranty Service, RMA, and ProShop:
http://www.kwausa.com/support
E-mail Address:
sales@kwausa.com (Wholesale / New Dealer Account)
marketing@kwausa.com (Press / Advertisements / Events)
webmaster@kwausa.com (Webmaster - Website Technical Issues)
Telephone Numbers
1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
1.626.581.0777 (Fax)
Address
KWA PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES, INC.
18571 E. Gale Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
USA
Operating Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30AM-5:30PM PST

Let us know if you need more information.

#3 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

I don't have this gun so I don't know if try firing is bad for it as it is for a few KWAs like the Mark-series M1911 pistol.

Is the gun clean and lubricated?  This is the first thing to check.

Magazine clean and fully changed with green gas?  Fill it for 45 seconds with the canister inverted.  You can't over-fill it.

Good BBs -- not from Walmart or Dicks?

-- Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users