• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 itz.an.azn.thing

itz.an.azn.thing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

So I bought a new slide for my M19 since the stock one broke.... Turns out it was missing the rear assembly in the slide where the hammer engages. Being the stupid idiot I was, I got excited and put on the slide. Now it doesn't come off.... Any ideas? I'll be posting pics asap

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,604 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

View Postitz.an.azn.thing, on 17 July 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

So I bought a new slide for my M19 since the stock one broke.... Turns out it was missing the rear assembly in the slide where the hammer engages. Being the stupid idiot I was, I got excited and put on the slide. Now it doesn't come off.... Any ideas? I'll be posting pics asap
Have you removed the mag?  If that's not it then perhaps the spring guide is misaligned.

#3 itz.an.azn.thing

itz.an.azn.thing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Removed the mag already..... Maybe it's the spring guide then. The slide goes back but not all the way

Edited by itz.an.azn.thing, 18 July 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#4 itz.an.azn.thing

itz.an.azn.thing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

The part that is missing is the blowback unit with the nozzle

Attached File  photo 2-1.JPG   80.64K   7 downloadsAttached File  photo 1-1.JPG   60.3K   6 downloads

The first Photo shows the piece I'm missing. This is from my old slide. The second picture shows it missing on the new slide

Sorry for the double post.....

Edited by itz.an.azn.thing, 19 July 2013 - 08:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users