• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rcunningham

rcunningham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

Hi Everyone, new to the forums here but not to airsoft in general. I am having a problem fitting a madbull 14.5 inch daniel defense outer barrel in my km16br upper receiever. It seems as though the portion of the barrel that enters the upper receiver starts smaller and grows slightly bigger. This causes the 2 halves of the reciever barrel threads to split apart. The barrel fits inside but the thread halves dont stay together. This prohibits me from installing the barrel nut and then my rail system. Any help would be greatly appreciated as when I searched around on the forums for this problem, everyone had said that these barrels fit flawlessly. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,880 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Did you smack the outer barrel into the upper receiver? It looks like the upper receiver is damaged now. The outer barrel should have easily slid in but if you had to force it in then it may have damaged your upper receiver.  All the Madbull outer barrel installs I have done were very simple and it was a direct drop in.  
Are you sure that you have purchase the correct barrel for your AEG?

#3 rcunningham

rcunningham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

Nope, I eased it in gently and didnt force it. It went in smoothly into my daniel defense upper receiver so I expected it to just slide right in. I am still confused as all of the pople on the forums have said that madbull barrels work quite well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users