URGENT PLEASE, PROFESSIONAL HELP NEEDED!

kwa cqr sr10 km4 professional techincal gesrbox troubleshoot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Øscar Rødriguez

Øscar Rødriguez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, airsoft, just that :D

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

im seeking for a true professional on aeg gearboxes because i was trying  to install an M130 spring, i decided to stop trying to install it because i was having a hard time and i didn't want to damage anything, i putted the normal spring on and re assembled the gear box and as soon as i installed it to my lower reciever something clicked and now the safety doesnt work, if i can send my gun to someone who can repair that and install the M130 for me please reply ASAP i need help :/

Edited by Øscar Rødriguez, 12 July 2013 - 09:02 PM.

#2 EzDeezer

EzDeezer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Send it to your local shop if you have one, they can probably fix it, perhaps your fire selector got damaged and that was the click, or the thing that blocks the trigger from moving (not sure what it is called) has broken.

#3 Øscar Rødriguez

Øscar Rødriguez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

View PostEzDeezer, on 12 July 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

Send it to your local shop if you have one, they can probably fix it, perhaps your fire selector got damaged and that was the click, or the thing that blocks the trigger from moving (not sure what it is called) has broken.
i live in san ysidro, there is only paintball here, the closest airsoft store is 3 hours away from where i live :/

#4 Øscar Rødriguez

Øscar Rødriguez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostEzDeezer, on 12 July 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

and also, some screws wouldn't go back in and pins, then when i plugged the battery to see what was happening when i dry fired it it made a horrible sound and the cylinder didnt move at all

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,302 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

View PostØscar Rødriguez, on 12 July 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

and also, some screws wouldn't go back in and pins, then when i plugged the battery to see what was happening when i dry fired it it made a horrible sound and the cylinder didnt move at all
Oscar, I PM'd you regarding this.  For those members following this thread, I recommend the gun be sent to KWA since Oscar is in S.Cal.

FYI, I the fee for a KWA AEG is $50.00 for the repair which includes return shipping.  Parts are charged at a 20% discount.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kwa, cqr, sr10, km4, professional, techincal, gesrbox, troubleshoot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users