Jump to content

I am in need of a feed lip, and the rubber under the feed lip

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Icurblud



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pennsylvania
  • Country:

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

I broke my feed lip on my vector mag.  I see the pro shop sells the feed lip but its out of stock.  Unfortunatly i need more than the feed lip.  I need the feed lip, the rubber piece under the feed lip, and the pins to attatch it all together.  Trust me its a long story why , but i need all  of that.  I also want to buy another mag.  But i know its close to impossible to find one.  Does anyone know where i can find these parts and another mag.  I hate to pay those guys on ebay 80 bucks for 1 mag, becuase they know its hard to find.  

I already emailed the pro shop, but its Friday and i wont hear back till Monday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users