• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chiles

Chiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

Not too sure what is causing this misfeed. Discovered mid game (of course...) I have found that my gun is double feeding, causing a BB to jam up between the magazine and the hop up as seen in the photo. Any ideas as what would be causing this/how to fix the issue? Thanks.

Posted Image

PS- Happened after I took a player out, so that's always good....

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostChiles, on 07 July 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Not too sure what is causing this misfeed. Discovered mid game (of course...) I have found that my gun is double feeding, causing a BB to jam up between the magazine and the hop up as seen in the photo. Any ideas as what would be causing this/how to fix the issue? Thanks.

Posted Image

PS- Happened after I took a player out, so that's always good....
Hi Chiles - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  Can you post a picture of the BB ramp and the feed nozzle on the end of the cylinder?  I'm guessing one or the other is damaged and needs replacing....most likely the cylinder.

Now, just curious, how long have you had the gun?  It's an older version but looks to be if very good condition externally.

#3 Chiles

Chiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

View Postgcw360, on 07 July 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Hi Chiles - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  Can you post a picture of the BB ramp and the feed nozzle on the end of the cylinder?  I'm guessing one or the other is damaged and needs replacing....most likely the cylinder.

Now, just curious, how long have you had the gun?  It's an older version but looks to be if very good condition externally.

My best friend got this I think two Christmas's ago and I traded a nice knife + some cash for it. We try and take as best care of our equipment as possible haha.

Here's a few more photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users