• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Specter777

Specter777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:19 PM

The manual lists this as the "Inner Piston O-Ring". My friend ran into a problem at a game today and he described it as, "First shot my gun misfired and a small o-ring was jamming my magazine". He figured out it was part number 190, but since he isn't part of the forum, he sent me to try and figure out what size it was and where he could source another. Does anyone know offhand where we can get an o-ring to replace it? Has anyone else had this problem?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,650 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:30 PM

View PostSpecter777, on 30 June 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

The manual lists this as the "Inner Piston O-Ring". My friend ran into a problem at a game today and he described it as, "First shot my gun misfired and a small o-ring was jamming my magazine". He figured out it was part number 190, but since he isn't part of the forum, he sent me to try and figure out what size it was and where he could source another. Does anyone know offhand where we can get an o-ring to replace it? Has anyone else had this problem?
The Pro-Shop is wher I would start.  Your friend can call regarding availability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users