• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DeltaCharlieSr10

DeltaCharlieSr10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

After buying my M226 used two years ago, it lost the ability to function in double-action mode after about six months. I recently tried to take down the pistol to fix it, and it's still in pieces. I would send it back to KWA, but the previous owner removed the orange tip, and I'd rather not have the gun's internals spray painted orange. I don't know how I would restore the orange tip, but I have absolutley no chance of fixing it myself. I still have all of the internals in a plastic bag, so I'd imagnine that KWA's techs could piece it back together, but I'm not entirely sure. Can KWA piece back together the entire gun? Will it be very expensive? How would I handle the orange tip issue? I know these are kinda stupid questions, thanks in advance for the help.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostDeltaCharlieSr10, on 26 June 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:

After buying my M226 used two years ago, it lost the ability to function in double-action mode after about six months. I recently tried to take down the pistol to fix it, and it's still in pieces. I would send it back to KWA, but the previous owner removed the orange tip, and I'd rather not have the gun's internals spray painted orange. I don't know how I would restore the orange tip, but I have absolutley no chance of fixing it myself. I still have all of the internals in a plastic bag, so I'd imagnine that KWA's techs could piece it back together, but I'm not entirely sure. Can KWA piece back together the entire gun? Will it be very expensive? How would I handle the orange tip issue? I know these are kinda stupid questions, thanks in advance for the help.
Your best bet is to hit up the Help Desk and ask this same question.  They will let you know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users