• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scootch-O

Scootch-O

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

I've had my good ol' M9 PTP for a couple of years now, and for the most part I have to say it's an outstanding piece of training equipment, and a ton of fun. About six months after I got it, a noticed a small stick-like piece of metal fall 'outta nowhere when I field stripped it. I tried for the life of me to find where it came from to no avail. I decided to see if it still shot, and it did - for another year! Suddenly when cleaning, I saw a second metal stick again. However this time I knew something was seriously wrong, as the slide wouldn't go all the way forward anymore. The external cylinder assembly (as I think it's called)'s allignment was all kinds of messed up.

And so we come to present day, and my pistol has been sitting and looking awefully sad for almost half a year. I recently enlisted and ship in August, and one thing I desperately need to do is get this little beauty working again before I leave for a year.

Since I'm pretty sure I've either run out of or voided my warranty, can someone tell me how to replace the Gas Chamber Block?

Thanks, and keep making awesome stuff, KWA!!

(also apologies for any typo's. My Firefox's spellcheck is tweakin' hard)

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

Reference my take down guide. I'll bump it up, and repost it here.

http://www.kwausa.co... +ptp +teardown

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M9, PTP, Gas Chamber Block, Problems, Replacement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users