Jump to content


What shuld i do

?!

  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Byrdman466

Byrdman466

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country:

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Hay everyone im new to airsoft and i want t get a mp7 from kwa but they dont sell them anymore should i go for it now or wait half a year to get a new one keep in mind just got a cqr and parents let me slide with thiS one what should i do


#2 Airsoft Fan

Airsoft Fan

    Enthusiast

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Airsoft (duh), soccer
  • Country:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

View PostByrdman466, on 19 June 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

Hay everyone im new to airsoft and i want t get a mp7 from kwa but they dont sell them anymore should i go for it now or wait half a year to get a new one keep in mind just got a cqr and parents let me slide with thiS one what should i do
If you're new to airsoft, I wouldn't recommend getting a gas blow back gun. They require more maintenance, and you have to buy gas, and it's a LOT more expensive for extra mags. For right now, you might want to stick with your CQR. If you REALLY want a GBB anyway, I'd say go for the MP9, since you can't get a KWA MP7 anymore :cry:

#3 gcw360

gcw360

    Supreme Guru

  • Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography
  • Country:

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostAirsoft Fan, on 22 June 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

If you're new to airsoft, I wouldn't recommend getting a gas blow back gun. They require more maintenance, and you have to buy gas, and it's a LOT more expensive for extra mags. For right now, you might want to stick with your CQR. If you REALLY want a GBB anyway, I'd say go for the MP9, since you can't get a KWA MP7 anymore :cry:
Actually, KWA made MP7s are available through Umarex.

#4 Acorn Avenger

Acorn Avenger

    Specialist

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jersey
  • Interests:Airsoft, longboarding,punk
  • Country:

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostAirsoft Fan, on 22 June 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

If you're new to airsoft, I wouldn't recommend getting a gas blow back gun. They require more maintenance, and you have to buy gas, and it's a LOT more expensive for extra mags. For right now, you might want to stick with your CQR. If you REALLY want a GBB anyway, I'd say go for the MP9, since you can't get a KWA MP7 anymore :cry:
Gas guns aren't really that much more in maintenance either, they're just more expensive in the long run.

#5 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

    Guru

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft
  • Country:

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostAcorn Avenger, on 23 June 2013 - 02:39 PM, said:

Gas guns aren't really that much more in maintenance either, they're just more expensive in the long run.
And a HELL of a lot more fun to use.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users