• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Red01001

Red01001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

I purchased the Kwa Kriss Vector back in march and it worked great since then. I haven't used it in a couple months and went out to shoot it yesterday when it started acting weird. Whenever I would shoot the gun on semi, two round burst, or full auto, it seemed like it was double feeding. I say this because I would shoot one bb on semi and then another and this second bb would fall short of where the first bb went and when I tip the gun down a bb falls out. It does this on two round burst and full auto. Some times it seems like it is not a double feed but the bb just falls out of the barrel when the gun is tipped down. This problem is the worst on semi, slightly better on the two round burst and the best on full auto but it still happens after I stop firing. Any suggestions on what the problem could be or what to do?
-Thanks

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,881 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Have you completely cleaned out the heavy gunky factory grease and lightly relube since you purchased your Vector?  I had a similar problem on the first day I tested it out.  Once I cleaned all the grease out on the bolt and channels and used some frog lube all my problems were resolved.  You can use a light weight silicone oil in 20-30wt range if you don't have frog lube.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: double feed, feed, problem, feed problem, bb, not secure, bb falls out, bb falls short

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users