• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arronz99

Arronz99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

I  just got my m9 about a week ago, and I haven't had a chance to shoot it. For some reason every time I take the gun apart, the spring just pops out across the room. Also putting the spring back takes me like 15 min (so difficult to keep it inside; everytime i put the slide on, spring becomes loosened). I'm new to airsofting, and I'm not sure if its supposed to do that.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,606 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostArronz99, on 14 June 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

I  just got my m9 about a week ago, and I haven't had a chance to shoot it. For some reason every time I take the gun apart, the spring just pops out across the room. Also putting the spring back takes me like 15 min (so difficult to keep it inside; everytime i put the slide on, spring becomes loosened). I'm new to airsofting, and I'm not sure if its supposed to do that.
Hi Arronz99 - Welcome to the KWA Forums.  I have something that might help you out.  Take look at the video: http://kwausa.com/co...n-m9-ptp-series
It shows proper take down and assembly of the M9 PTP.  Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users