• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ethan

Ethan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, shooting airsoft and real steel, shooting blue jays, knives, and mountain biking

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:43 AM

okay so my cqr mod 2 isn't shooting right, it will shot once and stop shooting and then I recharged the battery and still not shooting at all, I checked the fuse already and it seems fine, I did though remove the wire hold or part number 37 because I removed the gearbox and couldn't get the wire through and it was doing the same thing so I removed and my gun was working great until now. help and suggestion would be really appreciated.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Check the connectors at the motor in the grip. See here: http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=2611

#3 Ethan

Ethan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, shooting airsoft and real steel, shooting blue jays, knives, and mountain biking

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

I just tried that and it didn't work but what I noticed is that the connector where the battery gets hot when it plugged and even the wires get hot too. and I have had the wire fix before because they broke, could the wire not connecting right be the reason why also?

Edited by Ethan, 13 June 2013 - 12:53 PM.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostEthan, on 13 June 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

I just tried that and it didn't work but what I noticed is that the connector where the battery gets hot when it plugged and even the wires get hot too. and I have had the wire fix before because they broke, could the wire not connecting right be the reason why also?
SOnunds like a short or a jam.  Theough a short should trip the fuse.  Are you sure the polarity isn't switched on the motor, e.g., Red to positive, black to negative?

#5 Ethan

Ethan

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

alright so I got the balck negative and positive on red, it didn't work and then I went out again and then my gun was shooting perfectly fine, my dad says it's probably the wire that I had fixed. I'm also ordering some prometheus fuses just in case my fuse goes out, and thanks again gcw360.

Edited by Ethan, 13 June 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,738 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostEthan, on 13 June 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

alright so I got the balck negative and positive on red, it didn't work and then I went out again and then my gun was shooting perfectly fine, my dad says it's probably the wire that I had fixed. I'm also ordering some prometheus fuses just in case my fuse goes out, and thanks again gcw360.
Your dad is probably correct.  However, I would save your money and go to any hardware or car parts store and buy simple 20 amp glass fuses.  No need to pay for Prometheus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users