1 reply to this topic

#1 Layton115

Layton115

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hello Guys!

I just recently got a KWA KMP9 a few months ago and it started to have issues. First off, the mag.
For some reason, the bb's love to jam up together in the mag. Frequently. My local field's bb's aren't very good, I asked around, and I figured out you can buy KWA bb's for the same price. This helped ALOT with the mag's jamming problem. I run KWA bb's in all my guns at the field nowadays.

Second Issue,

Just a few weeks ago, I switched over to propane. I still have been cleaning my gun, and properly lubing the propane with AI GBB lowest viscosity silicon oil. The gun would shoot in a sense that around 20 bbs at best would come flying out. The rest, would get stuck in the barrel. The bolt would continue to move but the bbs would roll out. The FIX: KWA hop up buckings swell with silicon. In that sense, they block the bbs. My other WE M1911's bucking actually does better with extra silicon. You pretty much have to buy that expensive Perfumed Lubed Propane :cry:. Also KWA's guns are designed for green gas anyways, so its not worth the troubles and confusions.

Thanks,

Layton (Airsoftarizona.com Member as well) :gun:

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostLayton115, on 03 June 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hello Guys!

I just recently got a KWA KMP9 a few months ago and it started to have issues. First off, the mag.
For some reason, the bb's love to jam up together in the mag. Frequently. My local field's bb's aren't very good, I asked around, and I figured out you can buy KWA bb's for the same price. This helped ALOT with the mag's jamming problem. I run KWA bb's in all my guns at the field nowadays.

Second Issue,

Just a few weeks ago, I switched over to propane. I still have been cleaning my gun, and properly lubing the propane with AI GBB lowest viscosity silicon oil. The gun would shoot in a sense that around 20 bbs at best would come flying out. The rest, would get stuck in the barrel. The bolt would continue to move but the bbs would roll out. The FIX: KWA hop up buckings swell with silicon. In that sense, they block the bbs. My other WE M1911's bucking actually does better with extra silicon. You pretty much have to buy that expensive Perfumed Lubed Propane :cry:. Also KWA's guns are designed for green gas anyways, so its not worth the troubles and confusions.

Thanks,

Layton (Airsoftarizona.com Member as well) :gun:
So the moral of the story is:
  • Use quality BBs
  • Do not over lube the gun, or better yet use green gas
Thank you for the post and welcome to the KWA forums.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users