#1 Overlord

Overlord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft of course

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:12 PM

So today I was with my friends making a movie.  When I wasn't needed I decided to disassemble my ATP.  When I was putting it back on, I guess something wasn't in the correct spot and I didn't notice it at the time.        And so I loaded it up and pulled the trigger and nothing happened.  Right now I can't disassemble the gun forward or cock it back.  If anyone knows how I can cock the hammer with the slide on that would be great. If you guys need pictures then let me know and I'll post them right up.

Thank you

#2 Overlord

Overlord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft of course

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Ok nevermind just got it fixed by pounding the front of the gun on the floor.  But does anyone know how my slide got stuck?

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

View PostOverlord, on 03 June 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

Ok nevermind just got it fixed by pounding the front of the gun on the floor.  But does anyone know how my slide got stuck?
Two possible reasons:
  • The rubber buffer under the barrel may have moved....less likely than the next reason

• The recoil spring guide rod was not in it's proper place....most likely reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users