• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Turnerjohn1

Turnerjohn1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

My new SR10 has been having some problems, after about 1000 rds. The biggest issue that just started occuring is that the gun is shooting full auto on the semi auto mode. This is where it gets difficult to explain, the gun will shoot full auto on semi and full auto mode, but the trigger can only be pulled as far back when shooting, as you can pull it when it is selected to safe. I think I understand from some similar posts to other forums that this means somewhere there is metal touching metal that is completing the circut?

My second problem is one that I have been experiencing since I shot this new gun, that is that the hop-up seems to be having little effect on the trajectory of my .25 g bb's. I have tried shooting it all the way up, and all the way down, and neither will keep the bb on a straight or upward path past 25 yards. Should I try to take it out and clean it? Is there something else to fix this problem?

I have had this gun for less than a month and I love it, but these issues are bothering me. I did register the gun online with Kwa so it should be protected by warranty. My question is, what can I do to fix these problems? I am limited as far as technical knowlege; but if the fixes are easy, I would much prefer to do them myself than to ship it back to KWA.
Thank you very much for the help!

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

There may be some internal issue that you can not see.  I would highly recommend you send it in to KWA for warranty repairs.
And your bucking may be dirty and covered with factory gear grease.  Try cleaning it along with your barrel.  You can find a video tutorial in the "DIY" section in the forums.  Also try using a harder nub.  Your nub may be too soft.

#3 TicTac

TicTac

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT AND MOTOCROSS

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

just send to KWA

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,544 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

I agree with all here, send it in, get it fixed right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users