#1 TicTac

TicTac

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT AND MOTOCROSS

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

Let me tell you my setup before I continue , I have a mostly stock SR10 . Guarder ported aluminum piston head , stock piston w/ swiss cheese , polished internal surfaces , matrix 3000 turbo motor , bypassed fuse , shimmed , corrected aoe , and improved air seal . I use an 11.1v lipo tenergy 1200 mah 20c . It appears that not having a fuse discharges my lipo much faster than with it . I'm not an electrician but I know how electricity works fairly well . I'm a good tech tho . So if someone could explain why this is that would be awesome . I also wanted this to be public knowledge .

#2 niko_gpsy

niko_gpsy

What's a Warranty?

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,875 posts
  • Interests:Keeping those damn squirrels from putting their filthy little paws on my peaches in my backyard. Oh, Yes. It's not just a hobby, its a passion!!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Was the matrix motor used even before the fuse bypass?

#3 Wgusler

Wgusler

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:I had to go get mustard for my cat.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

Nope, the fuse will not decrease the draw and the removal of the fuse will not add or change the draw in any way as a practical matter. Look for something else. Battery going south???? Connections?

Think of the flowing current in the system as water in a pipe, bigger pipe( Larger wire gauge) better flow and less resistance. The fuse might be a small factor in the reduction of flow( resistance) but removing it would only help the flow. Like taking an elbow or valve out of a water pipe will help flow, not hurt.

#4 TicTac

TicTac

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:AIRSOFT AND MOTOCROSS

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

ya it was niko  and i am about to switch to deans

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

My guess is what Wgusler suggested, I bet the battery is failing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users