• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gitaryzt1985

Gitaryzt1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

I just received my new KMP9 yesterday, but I have not even shot it yet.  Given all the issues with these guns, I'm starting to feel like I want to return it for something else.

Can anyone ease my mind about this gun?  I've read several threads of issues and really don't even know if I want to chance having this gun break on me in the first couple months.  Is this gun worth it?  Keep it or return it?

#2 Gitaryzt1985

Gitaryzt1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

well I decided to keep it and give it a go.  I put a red dot on it and it just looks too sweet not to at least see how she does in a game.  I'll keep everyone posted on it I experience any issues.

#3 The Filthy Ox

The Filthy Ox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hey Gitartyzt I also just got a new KMP9 about 2 days ago, I took the chance and have put about 6-10 mags through it with no issues.  Although I plan on disassembling it sometime this weekend to inspect the bolt/bolt catch, possibly glue down the return springs, and definitely see what I can do about the gas to the eye problem. I am going to be using the guiide below that I found on another forum although I believe the same information is scattered around this forum also.  I can let you know what I find if I do in fact get to it this weekend

http://www.fileden.c...ation Guide.pdf

#4 The Filthy Ox

The Filthy Ox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

Just as a follow up my bolt basically had some of the paint scraped off but I sanded the rough edges off of the catch regarless.  I didn't end up glueing the return springs down since I did not have a smal enough punch but all in all I was amazed how easy it is to disassemble,  and this is my first gas gun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users