• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gitaryzt1985

Gitaryzt1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

The KWA manual says to "charge the mag with gas for 30-40 seconds"....that seems like an awful long time...I've heard no more than 6 seconds from other manufacturers.  Should I really fill it with gas that long?

#2 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

You don't NEED to go that long, though the LM4 mags can sometimes take some time to fully fill. So if you want the most shots out of one fill, then take your time and gas up each magazine.

#3 Lost

Lost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Combat RC (1 lbs - antweight), Airsoft (playing and teching), Gaming

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

What I do is put my ear against the gas can while filling and when the pressure equalizes, I think it is full.

#4 Gitaryzt1985

Gitaryzt1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Oh ok thanks guys....I was only doing about 4-6 seconds last night and got about 1 and 1/2 mags out of it.  So what I'm gathering is that the mags are pretty tough and gas time really shouldn't damage the mag if I fill for say, 10-15 seconds?

#5 JonathanNCP

JonathanNCP

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

I usually count to 40 when filling my mags before and in the field. its not really 40 seconds and the addrenaline makes me count fast, but it does seem to take a long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users