• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Real Player

Real Player

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hey readers, I was just wondering something about the rocket valve, ( http://store.kwausa....mjetnozzle.aspx ) it looks like these are default installed into the NS2 GBB's. From what I have heard they just direct more gas to the BB, resulting in more fps.Correct me if I'm wrong, as for I have done little research. It would also be nice if someone would confirm that they are default installed in the KMP9.  I am also wondering if there would be a way to increase fps, as for I already have the Angry Guns mock barrel extension, ( I have to be careful with my choice of words.) which increases the fps some. Also, just in case anyone is wondering, the Angry Guns mock barrel extension is a wonderful, unique addition to make to your KMP9/KMP9R, and in no way hinders you accuracy/range. Infact I have seen an increase when I attach the barrel extension. And lets be honest, it looks pretty sick. I understand that FPS isn't everything, but it makes a difference when playing field/woodland.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,511 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

The early  MP9's came with nylon flute valves (as did the MP7's).  Look here: http://kwausa.com/fo...?showtopic=4909

Mine came with the standard valve that is in most KWAs.  I assume they still do come with the one you are referencing though I have not see a new KMP9 lately.  One thing is certain, if you are using the standard valve the gun should fire in the 400 range.  Lightening the valve, or stretching the spring, will increase your FPS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users