2 replies to this topic

#1 randomhero

randomhero

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hi i recently bought a metal body lower receiver for my cqr because the plastic one was broken right out of the box. The problem is that the screws for the hop up bb ramp are made for going into a plastic body and not a metal one. I found the screws that I need are: http://store.kwausa....gearbox-2.aspx. These are out of stock though.  Does anyone know what the threads are and size of these screws so I could hope to find them at a local hardware store? Also the 2 screws that go to the piece that holds the battery wire in place also have to be replaced but I can not find those on any of the different metal body diagrams.If anyone has any info that would be awesome!

Thanks for any help guys

#2 randomhero

randomhero

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

i actually found the part number for the other screws that I need. It is part #198. I wasn't looking at guns wired to the front before. But these screws are not even on the proshop.

#3 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,545 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

Your best bet is to call KWA directly.  Not all parts are listed in the Pro Shop.

Telephone Numbers
1.626.581.1777 (Voice)
1.626.581.0777 (Fax)
Address
KWA PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES, INC.
18571 E. Gale Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748-1339
USA
Operating Hours
Monday to Friday
8:30AM-5:30PM PST

0 user(s) are reading this topic