• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shaide

Shaide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Playing today, 2rd burst was working fine, not a problem...did a mag chang eand then it started firing fully auto on 2rd burst...not a clue whats gone on - im not tech savvy but hopefully its a simple fix and someone can help me out!

#2 jayrod9727

jayrod9727

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

I don't think thats going to be a simple fix. I am no pro myself but sounds like a problem with the sear. It may be worn or broken if it is you are way out of luck because I don't see getting parts like that any time soon. :blink:

#3 BoobieM4H

BoobieM4H

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Interests:IF IT USES GREEN GAS..I MAKE IT SHOOT BETTER!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

Yup..probably a sear problem..and there are 3 sears..maybe more..I can't remember as its been a while since I've taken apart my Kriss. Try lubing the area around the sears..and working the fire selector lever to get the lube inside and on everything.

( o Y o )

Also..EHA is selling a steel semi auto sear for the Kriss.

( o Y o )

#4 Shaide

Shaide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Ive lubed and cleaned everything down, my girst though was that it was a bit of dust or dirt in the mech...but im guessing not - i dont think im brave enough to take the Trigger Box apart.

I rarely use 2rd Burst or Full Auto anyway as I play indoors mainly, its just one of those things that nice to have if needed :(

#5 jayrod9727

jayrod9727

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

I figured the sear was steel since all other internals on the Kriss are. sounds like it stapped. Did anything happen before it broke. was the selector maybe halfway between semi and full or burst?

#6 Shaide

Shaide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:07 AM

Nothing happened before it did this...I used maybe 3 mags on 2rd burst, did a mag change and carried on playing...got mayble halfway through the mad then it dumped the last half on full auto, figured id knocked it to full auto so had a look...nope still on 2rd burst, switched it back to semi fired a few shots...back to 2rd burst and still full auto.

#7 jayrod9727

jayrod9727

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Well to get it fixed your going to have to take it apart. do it slow and take a lot of pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users