• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft. xbox. PC gaming, building, and programming. Football.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Postsbadalamente, on 07 May 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

I want to update information on my most recent post ... Until recent I have been playing mostly indoors with my LM4. I believe I claimed 150 - 200 foot shots with accuracy. I believe 150 - 180 indoors is more accurate with 180 being the very extreme and rare end of the LM4's capability.

I am running KWA's precision barrel and .25 to .30 bbs. For outdoors the .30s seem to be the way to go.

The rifle is dead accurate at 50 - 70 feet ... At 50 feet I can pound orange juice containers one mag after the next ...

Out to 100 feet I get occasional flyers with slight drift to the right and left. I have the hop up turned way down as at distance shots are hooking.

Shots out to 150 feet require some hold over and may drift left or right ...probably wind related. I don't anticipate accurate shots beyond 150 feet ... maybe a Hail Mary.

I went through about 500 rounds of semi auto today... one shot at a time for consistency. As I increased distance accuracy decreased. I was able to hit some targets out to 150 feet, however 100 - 120 seems to be the limit outdoors ... IMHO

With King Arms .30s I get 200ft accuracy (stock everything) with little to no wind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users