• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Predator96

Predator96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

Hey guys I live in Asia and so can't buy from the Pro Shop. So it's really difficult to get parts for KWA guns over here and probably that's what has prevented me from ordering my first KWA airsoft gun. It is a humble request to KWA to start accepting International Orders.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:27 AM

If you call up KWA's office and place an order over the phone, I believe they will ship internationally. Their number is 626-581-1777 open mon-fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST, closed weekends and holidays.

And ehobbyasia usually stocks some parts for KWA, and they are located in asia so that will help in getting parts to you quicker as well.

#3 Predator96

Predator96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

okay I will try some time later as I am not thinking about buying a new gun right now but the ATP auto is certainly on my wishlist.
thanx

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,545 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

View PostPredator96, on 27 April 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

okay I will try some time later as I am not thinking about buying a new gun right now but the ATP auto is certainly on my wishlist.
thanx
The best bet for overseas order is to contact the Help Desk.  This way you and KWA can be certain of what you need and would like to purchase.  Remember, there are many countries that call in and sometimes there can be miscommunications due to language barriers.  Writing in can avoid these issues.

#5 Predator96

Predator96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

View Postgcw360, on 27 April 2013 - 05:51 AM, said:

The best bet for overseas order is to contact the Help Desk.  This way you and KWA can be certain of what you need and would like to purchase.  Remember, there are many countries that call in and sometimes there can be miscommunications due to language barriers.  Writing in can avoid these issues.
Roger that Sir. Thanx.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: International, asia, UK, India, shipping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users