9 replies to this topic

#1 Animalmother

Animalmother

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Ive been using my kwa g36c since mid 2010. The stock bucking is just bad. I tried a g&g greenie, systema, tokyo marui, and modify baton rosuku, only the tokyo marui fits and it barely fits. I got a stock kwa bucking, my barrels always clean, and it always performs subpar. My king arms out ranges my kwa.
What other buckings do guys use? Please, dont recommend me the kwa. bucking. I have a stock barreland it seems the only ones that for are the kwa, tm. Thanks for your time, i sometimes wondwr if my chamber shrank.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostAnimalmother, on 20 April 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Ive been using my kwa g36c since mid 2010. The stock bucking is just bad. I tried a g&g greenie, systema, tokyo marui, and modify baton rosuku, only the tokyo marui fits and it barely fits. I got a stock kwa bucking, my barrels always clean, and it always performs subpar. My king arms out ranges my kwa.
What other buckings do guys use? Please, dont recommend me the kwa. bucking. I have a stock barreland it seems the only ones that for are the kwa, tm. Thanks for your time, i sometimes wondwr if my chamber shrank.
Why not reinforce the nub with a small piece of wire to see if that helps?  The issue may not be the bucking.

#3 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft. xbox. PC gaming, building, and programming. Football.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postgcw360, on 20 April 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Why not reinforce the nub with a small piece of wire to see if that helps?  The issue may not be the bucking.

I agree with this, also I suggest trying different different nubs.

If you are interested you could also try a flat hop mod or an R hop.

Edited by muffinman1604, 20 April 2013 - 08:11 PM.

#4 Animalmother

Animalmother

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

I have a baton rosuku flat nub, I have tried others as well. What do you guys means by reinforcing it with wire?
It's an extremely tight fit for the G&& greenie, id love to get in there.
Enlighten me on the wire, how do I use a wire to help get the bucking in?

EDIT: I think I know what you mean on the wire, I do that and even have a flat nub.
The marui bucking works great it's just I can't get another. I put a new kwa bucking in today, same results the stock bucking is known to be bad, and the fact is, it is.
I readin posts people have managed to get the green bucking in. I put Team Associated silicone oil on it to help get it in.

Edited by Animalmother, 20 April 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

This is confusing to me.  I have 4 AEGs with KWA 2G buckings installed.  The ones firing in the 350 FPS range are spot on dead accurate at 150+ ft and the my field guns have confirmed kills at well over 200ft.  I am not convinced that the 2 G bucking isn't a a solid performer.

Regarding "wire" to reinforce the nub, it is simply a short piece of material, wire or other such thing, that fills the hole in the nub therefore making it firmer.

#6 Animalmother

Animalmother

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postgcw360, on 20 April 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

This is confusing to me.  I have 4 AEGs with KWA 2G buckings installed.  The ones firing in the 350 FPS range are spot on dead accurate at 150+ ft and the my field guns have confirmed kills at well over 200ft.  I am not convinced that the 2 G bucking isn't a a solid performer.

Regarding "wire" to reinforce the nub, it is simply a short piece of material, wire or other such thing, that fills the hole in the nub therefore making it firmer.

I have notheard of this so I will give the benifit of the doubt(despite the stock buckings terrible reputation), I will try the wire and see if there is a difference and report back.

#7 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Have you examined the rest of your hop up? Is your hop up chamber functioning perfectly fine?

#8 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,560 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:22 AM

View PostAnimalmother, on 21 April 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

I have notheard of this so I will give the benifit of the doubt(despite the stock buckings terrible reputation), I will try the wire and see if there is a difference and report back.
All you are attempting to do with this mod is to make the nub more firm so it applies more downward force to the bucking. I have done this and can easily over-hop .3g BB's with my KM4 which is firing over 450 FPS with .2 BB's.  Since you will be in the hop-up, make certain your bucking is clean of dirt and grease.  Washing it in warm soapy water will help do this.  I also strongly recommend swabbing the bucking teeth with a dry Q-Tip.  Sometimes this makes all the difference by getting out any grease present.  Let us know if it helps.

#9 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

Along the lines of the nub.. you could also try an m nub if the wire in your nub does not work at all.
As gcw360 stated, make sure your bucking is clean. I had my bucking fins filled with who knows what. But after I cleaned it, I got an extra 50 feet of range.

#10 Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

If you are using silicone oil to clean your barrel, that could be your problem. The kwa bucking performs best when the bucking is dry. There is a pinned post about cleaning kwa aegs.  Greatwatermelon was the author of the post. It's very helpful. I've have very good results with my clean and dry kwa buckings.

Don't be too forceful when installing the greenie. It may take a few times to get it right. Vanevery suggests using the nub that comes with the bucking. It needs to be trimmed as it is too wide. I recommend following Vanevery's posts as well. He's able to get unbelievable range out of his guns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users