• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KTcreations

KTcreations

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

was there a recent revision in the M93 ns2 MAIN SEAL? i bought a new cylinder to replace my broken one and it;s alot tighter...and doesnt move smoothly on the green seal....the broken cylinder moves smooth....seems as the new version is made of thicker plastic? is there a new seal that is have to replace...

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostKTcreations, on 20 April 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

was there a recent revision in the M93 ns2 MAIN SEAL? i bought a new cylinder to replace my broken one and it;s alot tighter...and doesnt move smoothly on the green seal....the broken cylinder moves smooth....seems as the new version is made of thicker plastic? is there a new seal that is have to replace...
I'm guessing that you need the orange seal which is 14mm vs the the 15 MM green one.  Not sure how new the mod is though.  It was changed in the MP9 several years ago.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cylinder, m93, mail seal, kwa, ns2, piston, seal, green, orange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users