3 replies to this topic

#1 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I was looking to possilby order some parts for my LM4 so i went to the Pro Shop. CLicked on GBBR and the LM4 PTR Series.  For some reason it doesnt work.  I cannot see the exploded parts diagram.  I looked some time ago and it didnt work then .  I figure i would post something here so that gets fixed.  

Also how come there is no parts diagram for my KWA HK 45?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

This link for the LM4 worked for me.  Give it a try and let me know if it works: http://kwausa.com/im..._b02_lm4ptr.jpg

I do not believe the HK45 parts diagram was ever uploaded.

#3 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Thanks gcw360 your link works. I was clicking on the left side of the screen in products.   Also why have they not put up one for the HK45.  Do they not supply parts for it anymore?

Edited by Icurblud, 18 April 2013 - 06:55 PM.

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,310 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostIcurblud, on 18 April 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Thanks gcw360 your link works. I was clicking on the left side of the screen in products.   Also why have they not put up one for the HK45.  Do they not supply parts for it anymore?

Parts are still supplied.  I believe it was simply an oversight that the parts diagram has not been posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users