okay47

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:One Two Potato

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let the lefties know about this product since no one has posted a review for it.  I purchased this item off of wgc and am very pleased with the results.

As the item description mentions, this fire selector gives you controls on both sides of the gun and allows you to swap the selector levers to either side.  It comes with three levers, two short levers and one standard length lever.  The levers themselves are very beefy and stick up about 1/4" off the surface of the receiver which gives you a lot of surface to contact with.  It's completely steel (magnet test) construction and it's even got a little version ("KSC") laser etched on the inside.  It also includes 3 or 4 washers which you can use to adjust the "height" from the surface of the receiver.  The washers also help in adjusting the entire mechanism so that you can maintain the positive lock at each selection.

Fit and finish is virtually perfect and I highly  recommend this for people seeking ambi control or people who want to pimp their gun just a little more (although it's fairly pricey, $44 w/o shipping).

Link enclosed:
http://www.wgcshop.c...tor&catid=&cat=

Edited by okay47, 16 April 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,654 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Would love to see an installation thread....would you?

#3 okay47

okay47

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Sorry, I don't really have equipment for a video/pics but installation of this thing is very straightforward.  Credit to Akira for making a video on the trigger disassembly (see link below).  You can simply follow his video up to the fire selector removal then install the Crusader one.  Hope that helps.

Again, credit to akiraspeedstar:

#4 okay47

okay47

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Almost forgot, Boobie made one as well.

#5 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

I really need to update that disassembly video, my lighting was pretty bad.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lm4, ambi, ambidextrous, selector

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users