• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blazer232

Blazer232

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the airsoft community, but I've really gotten into it.  My birthday's coming up, and my parents keep asking me what I want, so I want an M93R II.  However, no matter what website I go on, I can't seem to find one.

As well, I have some concerns about the M93R.  I understand that when the gas is expelled at a fast rate, it can freeze.  How much protection does the KWA M93R have against that happening?

Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you.

#2 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hi blazer, welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure when the M93r ii NS2 gun is coming back in stock. Soon, I hope.

The biggest concern for people who own the M93r ii is its ability to function. Some people use the M93r ii on full auto mode, by setting the firing selector switch in between semi and 3 round burst. There's no clear indication on the gun, nor in the KWA manual that the gun was "designed" to shoot full auto, and that's why you may see some users experiencing issues with their guns. I think it's because the gun is worn down from full auto use--- a feature not intended to be used on the gun.

With that said, all gas guns perform the best when the weather is warm. KWA's NS2 gas system not only delivers harder blowback and higher fps than other companies' gas guns, but it also makes the gun gas efficient. On an average warm day, expect to get nearly 2 (or even more) mags worth of bbs on a single, full gas charge. So to answer your question, you're very "protected." haha

#3 xKingSizex

xKingSizex

Customer Service Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts
  • Interests:Umm, airsoft...

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

We just received a new shipment of M93r on Friday, they are currently going through our QC process and you should see them in stores shortly.

#4 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft. xbox. PC gaming, building, and programming. Football.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

The NS2 system in general is great and you should get a good gas consumption rate. As stated above when using your gun in the warm weather you will get a lot of mags through it.
Off of 1 gas fill I can get through up to 3 mags (semi only) on my LM4,  and 2-4 mags on my USP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users