• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ozone17K

Ozone17K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

So I was playing Airsoft one day at my local cqb arena and my mp7 stopped working. The selector lever was on safety and when it was time to play again it stopped working. So ya my mp7 was stuck on safety so I opened it up and I got it to work again. But their are some parts I need because my gun got stuck due to the parts wearing out. So ya I need parts 61-64 and they only got parts 62 and 63. I don't remember exactly. So ya can anyone tell where I can get the parts. I checked the pro shop and ya. Lol I repeated my self. So ya can anyone tell me where to get the parts from. Thank you

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,722 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostOzone17K, on 10 April 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

So I was playing Airsoft one day at my local cqb arena and my mp7 stopped working. The selector lever was on safety and when it was time to play again it stopped working. So ya my mp7 was stuck on safety so I opened it up and I got it to work again. But their are some parts I need because my gun got stuck due to the parts wearing out. So ya I need parts 61-64 and they only got parts 62 and 63. I don't remember exactly. So ya can anyone tell where I can get the parts. I checked the pro shop and ya. Lol I repeated my self. So ya can anyone tell me where to get the parts from. Thank you
Did you call the Pro-Shop on just check the website?  Not all parts are listed in the Pro-Shop that may be in stock.

#3 kaa_monkie

kaa_monkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Im in the same boat. Emailed pro-shop and they didnt have everything I needed instock.
Is there a classified thread in this forum?

#4 Icurblud

Icurblud

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:01 PM

I also needed a part for my mp7 and I found out by calling them that they no longer carry what I need for my mp7.  Best bet is to call and ask them directly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users