• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rkshirey

rkshirey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Hello, I have a kwa m93r ns2 and something is wrong, I had to replace the hop up bucking due to swelling so that's not it. I fire 3-4 times and then it sounds like its running out of gas, then it will sound normal but the slide will recoil 3 times. Any ideas, This kinda sucks due to it being a 200+ dollar gun. I expected better from kwa.

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

How long have you had the gun?  Is it still under warranty?

#3 rkshirey

rkshirey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

View Postgcw360, on 08 April 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

How long have you had the gun?  Is it still under warranty?

Yes, it is out of warranty.  been a little over a year now. So do you have any clue on what it might be?

#4 Outlaw1995

Outlaw1995

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • Interests:Acting, Piano, Films, Theatre, Firearms, Knives, Airsoft

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Have you used propane in the gun? The hop up may be swelling so much due to the fact that you are over lubricating the propane you are using.... I'm assuming you use propane in the gun?

Also, how long are you filling the magazine? If it only fires 3-4 times it sounds like you aren't filling your mags fully. Try gassing them up for at least 30 seconds; 5 second charges, with a few seconds in between. Also, if you let the mag sit and get accustomed to room temperature, it may also help your gas efficiency... just a thought.

#5 muffinman1604

muffinman1604

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft. xbox. PC gaming, building, and programming. Football.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Make sure you are filling your mag up all the way, and give the gun itself a good and thorough cleaning.
Do not over lubricate the gun or put too much silicone oil in the propane adapter. And if it is cold where you use the gun try it and see if the problem persists in warmer temperatures

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m93r, kwa, ns2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users