M17 no blowback action with small mag (M17)

M17 Glock17 BBG No blow back

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Imbee

Imbee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hello!

I had an issue long time, than my M17 wont do blowback effekt at all with small mag. With big 50 round mag it has no problem at all.

But with small magasine, the slide wont go all the way back at all. After couple of shots it just pulls out all gas.
I have tried 3type of gases but none of them worck in my issue. (All Propane)

I tried high flow valve. but it was not helping at all. So mayby the problem is in blowback unit? But why is the big magacine worcking.
I own two small magasines and they bouth have same problem. I live in Finland so i cannot send it anywhere, with out paying the new gun price. And nobody in finland dont know how to fix my gun.

Buy the way, the most of the time, the hammer spring has been in attention when it has been in the box.
So replaceing the spring might help? I have metal slide and spring pack comeing up in mail.

Gun is 5years old and as new one it didnt have this problem, it came out after 2month useing.
I took it apart today and im sure, than BBU is completely all right. Same thing with the hammer meganism. (So mayby springs are loose?)
Should i took the small magasines apart and tseck them out? The gun has no varranty anymore...

Edited by Imbee, 04 April 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: M17, Glock17, BBG, No blow back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users