#1 mockingshot

mockingshot

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Fixing my screw-ups

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

So if any of you have followed my previous threads it had to do with my M17 half cycling. I fixed that with a new mag. It will shoot perfect as long as i cock it back after every shot. The hammer isnt being reset or the trigger isnt resetting. Im fine with the way its shooting or finnaly shooting but i would like this fixed. Can i send it into KWA to get this looked at? Can i talk to a KWA Rep on here maybe and try to figure this out?

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,712 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View Postmockingshot, on 02 April 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

So if any of you have followed my previous threads it had to do with my M17 half cycling. I fixed that with a new mag. It will shoot perfect as long as i cock it back after every shot. The hammer isnt being reset or the trigger isnt resetting. Im fine with the way its shooting or finnaly shooting but i would like this fixed. Can i send it into KWA to get this looked at? Can i talk to a KWA Rep on here maybe and try to figure this out?
Yes you can send it in and you might wan to call KWA directly to discuss this with a tech.  626-581-1777 m-f 8:30-5:30 PDT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users