Kwa m4 cqb gen .1 semi auto issues
Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:40 PM
Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:22 PM
- Did you do any work to the gearbox or has anyone else worked on your gearbox?
- Did you ever remove or replace the motor with an after market motor?
- Do you have a fuse installed?
- Make sure to fully charge the battery.
- Try a different battery and see what happens.
- Check the wires as you close the upper receiver to make sure they are not getting pinched somewhere.
- Typically, if it is firing Full-Auto on Semi-Auto setting, you have metal touching metal somewhere
in your electrical wiring. This could also be from arching in the Trigger Contacts.
- Make sure your Selector switch is locked into the Semi and Full-Auto positions before pulling the trigger.
- Make sure to fully compress the trigger. No half pulls
- Make sure that the barrel window is centered with the Hop-up window.
- Make sure the Nub is seated correcrly.
- Test the function of the Hop-up unit by pressing on the Hop-up Arm to raise and lower the Nub.
Make sure you see the Nub raise and lower the bucking mound as you press and release the
Hop- up Arm.
- Make Sure the inner barrel is fully inserted into the Hop-up unit all the way.
Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:24 PM
Edited by jacob0174, 01 April 2013 - 04:27 PM.
Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:17 PM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:37 AM
Yes is will be a few bucks out of your pocket, but that is just the way it goes sometimes.
This will give you a back-up plan so that your gun always works when you need it and an extra supply wire for future use. The Parts I list will cost you $35.00 plus shipping.
Not bad, if you ask me.
Edited by vanevery, 04 April 2013 - 05:37 AM.
Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:41 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users