Before I post this topic, I already read all the previous post about LM4 what upgrades should I put in and problems should I be aware as a newbie. There are still some unclear information that I need your help to clarify (My finance is not strong, so I do not want to take risk and break some parts of the gun). I will break down these questions in number, so if you know any questions please type the number of the the question and then answer it. As the result, we can all follow all of the question without missing some of them.
1) Guarder hop up bucking is mostly recommended, so I must not lube the bucking with silicon to avoid tear and wear?
2) The Danger Werx valve will lower the FPS, but the only valve I could find is for MP7. Will this fit the Lm4?
3) For the rocket valve spring, I just simply cut one coil (without shave or heat it up after?) a little bit decrease or stretch it out a little bit to increase the FPS?
4) For the lubricant oil, some people say it should be 30wt 100% pure silicon. I found this from the RC plane website. Is it okay?
5) Where should I lube the gun mostly? When I open the bolt carry, I see a lot of lubricant inside. For the magazine, still I should use 30wt pure silicon to lube it or just use 100% silicone spray type?
6) I really do not like the stock front sight of the M4 and planning to put in RIS rail system. But when I took out the front sight, I saw the gas tube sticking out. Also, what is the gas block? I saw many people posted some of the compatible rail. My question is, if I want to put in RIS rail, do I have to buy a gas block, change the gas tube, and repalce the outer barrel to make the stock front sight disappear?
7) People say install the Danco #10 will help the gas consumes less. Is this the one you are talking about?
Some of the questions might sound confuse to you (I am not a native English speaker) so please let me know so I can clarify with you again.
Thank you for reading.
Edited by yaiba2055, 16 March 2013 - 12:06 PM.