• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bishman91

bishman91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

hi guys, thanks for accepting me to your forum. i have a sti duty one desert. i took it apart to service it and lost the pin that the hammer hits to release gas from the mag, i have a technical diagram(part 25 is the part i need i have attached the pic) of the part i need but cannot find anywhere on the internet to get the spare part i require. i hope this is not the end for my gun. someone please help me and share your knowledge. thanks in advance, all the best. josh bishop

Attached Files

#2 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,555 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hi Josh, welcome to the KWA Forums.  Your best bet is to call KWA directly.  I noticed you are from GB so the number you need is: 00-1-626-581-1777.  Be sure to call M-F (closed weekends and holidays) 8:30-5:30 Pacific Standard Time.  The time difference might be an issue for you.  Ask for Customer Service.  They should be able to let you know if the part is available.  Let them know that you are from outside the USA and this should help get an answer fast.  

Note: This is a none US model and unlikely to be in the States.  However, there may be parts that will do the trick for you.

Hope this helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: m1911a1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users