• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Disrupter911

Disrupter911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Firearms | Airsofting | Photography | Gaming | 360&PC | Motorsports

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

I'm not sure but I've noticed that my MP7 continues to fire after the magazine is depleted. Perhaps I hit the bolt catch but I'm fairly certain I did not.

Is the bolt supposed to lock back on the last round?
Could this be a mag or gun issue?

and more importantly lol but is there an easier way to load these mags besides super slowly and shaking it to get the BBs to stack properly?

I have KWA speedloaders and the GBB mag adapter but that doesn't work on my MP7 mags or my 226 mags...

ironically it worked GREAT on my kjw p226 mags but not KWA ones. Am i missing something?

#2 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

Bolt should lock on an empty magazine.  There's a lever inside the gun that's activated by the magazine follower.  First suspect is the follower.  A drop of lube on the lever pivot is a good idea too.  Mine looks like steel.

Loading MP7A1 magazines is a PITA.  Good thing BBs are cheap as I tend to spill a few every time.  If you're in a hurry alternate stacking only gets you less BBs in the magazine, they still feed fine there are just fewer of them.  (Same for all double stack GBB mags I've experienced.)

"GBB mag adapter"?  There's a LM4 adapter.  Only works with the LM4 -- at least with my airsoft guns.  Maybe I'm using it wrong, I don't recall any instructions coming with it.

-- Chuck

#3 Disrupter911

Disrupter911

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Firearms | Airsofting | Photography | Gaming | 360&PC | Motorsports

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Chuck,
I'll have to check and see 100% if the bolt does lock back on empty mags.

yeah inside my KWA speedloader came a GBB adapter that apparently doesn't adapt to anything kwa lol

#4 Chuck S

Chuck S

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

The loose adapter is for the LM4 and works wonderfully with it.  And the loader works wonderfully with KM4 AEG magazines too.  But nothing else I can find.

-- Chuck

#5 djKail

djKail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

I took a pretty nasty spill and landed right on my MP7.... it worked ok after I got up but I noticed the same issue where the bolt failed to lock back after the last round. After ejecting the magazine and re inserting it, the bolt did lock back. I was worried I broke something but after the game was finished I tested all of my magazines and they all locked back fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users