5 replies to this topic

#1 dos_Santos

dos_Santos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Just curious to see if anyone here will at LC XII this year.  SOTA will have a full squad, of which only one member will not be running an LM4.  Can't wait to put the platform through it's paces at a multi-day event as a squad.  We have been training for the last 6 months with the LM4 to learn all it's proclivities and make it better.

Hit us up if you will be there!

#2 akiraspeedstar

akiraspeedstar

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

Wish I could've gone, I'll definitely come out to the Oregon one later this year.

#3 FlubberDucky

FlubberDucky

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

awww man i wish i could go :(

#4 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

View Postdos_Santos, on 03 March 2013 - 10:11 AM, said:

Just curious to see if anyone here will at LC XII this year.  SOTA will have a full squad, of which only one member will not be running an LM4.  Can't wait to put the platform through it's paces at a multi-day event as a squad.  We have been training for the last 6 months with the LM4 to learn all it's proclivities and make it better.

Hit us up if you will be there!
I know this is a bit old but KWA will be running a team as in the past.  Niko and I will be there playing and hope you can stop by to say "hello"....or, if you are not on the Ranger team, we'll be looking to send some polymer your way!

#5 dos_Santos

dos_Santos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

Haha, we are TFR 3/2. Lets meet up for sure. Our whole squad is basically Team KWA. Over the last year we've purchased about 20 LM4's, purchased nearly 200 mags, and stocked up on spares (and I didn't mention our secondaries). (Where's our KWA banner? Haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,595 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:23 PM

View Postdos_Santos, on 04 May 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Haha, we are TFR 3/2. Lets meet up for sure. Our whole squad is basically Team KWA. Over the last year we've purchased about 20 LM4's, purchased nearly 200 mags, and stocked up on spares (and I didn't mention our secondaries). (Where's our KWA banner? Haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking forward to meeting you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users