• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SFCHARRISON

SFCHARRISON

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

So I have a KWA M11 NS2 w/ 4 mags.. Used it 3 times since new.  I havent run the gun in a while but have properly maintained it. I pulled it out today to get it ready for the weekend and I've run into a weird issue that someone here may be able to help me with. out of the 4 mags only 1 is firing in the gun. with the other 3 the bolt just closes as if there is no mag in the gun. I've pulled and lubed all 3 of the release valves . but that did not help.

The one mag worked 100% awesome so to test , I pulled the release valve from it and threw it in one of the non working mags ...  guess what??  not working.. I switched it back to its original spot and now its not working either.

I pulled the m11 apart and visually checked out the internals and nothing looks worn or broken seriously looks new..  My leave is nearly over and was hoping to get some Ganster Gun time in before I'm out..lol

Quick fix or should I send it to the pros?

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

-Harrison

#2 KSGrizzly

KSGrizzly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

I'm having the exact same problems with mine. But, idk what to do with it.

#3 Will Lowder

Will Lowder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

anyone able to solve this??? same problem here......

#4 Will Lowder

Will Lowder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hi guys, if you are still following this thread I have come up with a fix for this problem. If anyone replies to this, I will take pics and describe how to fix it.

#5 gcw360

gcw360

Supreme Guru

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,607 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft (Especially repair and customizing), Fly Fishing, Fossils (Especially Dino), Snakes, Photography

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostWill Lowder, on 08 September 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Hi guys, if you are still following this thread I have come up with a fix for this problem. If anyone replies to this, I will take pics and describe how to fix it.
Please do!  The Forum members may indeed benefit.

#6 Will Lowder

Will Lowder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Will do. I had a ghetto rigged fix but after more testing it would only last for a mag or two and then it would break again. The problem is with part #75, the impact block spring. I am working on a complete disassembly guide (will post when finished) where I will also show how to replace the faulty spring. The spring is available from KWA to order for $1.75 but you have to call them for it as its not listed on the site. I would also get part 112 (I think its 112, dont have my manual in front of me) which is a small retainer clip.

edit: posted. http://www.kwausa.co...showtopic=11737

Edited by Will Lowder, 13 September 2013 - 02:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users